You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:

LS22966_000
Northfield

Title:
Northfield
Town:
Northfield
County:
Washington
State:
Vermont
Date:
1939-05-10
Description:
This is a black and white photo of Northfield. This is a very densely populated area. There are many homes, close together, divided by paved roads with trees lining the roads. There are two very large industrial buildings in the center of the photo that are very long and have many windows. There are roads running throughout the entire photo. There is a stream/river pictured on the left. There appears to be a railroad in the center of the picture, next to the industrial building, that has a train on it. This is a very developed area. All image rights reserved to Henry Sheldon Museum, www.henrysheldonmuseum.org.
Filename:
LS22966_000.jpg
Size:
5312 x 3684 pixels; 12219280 bytes
Original Filename:
SMJR018.jpg
Original Metadata:
Northfield May 10,1939
Keywords:
Automobiles; Buildings; Change; Chimneys; Cities and town--Growth; Cities and towns; City Halls; City trees; Commercial buildings; Conifers; Culture; Deciduous; Electric lines--Poles and towers; Farm buildings; Forests and Plants; Geology; Human Constructs; Industrial buildings; Land subdivision; Landforms; Landscapes; Living Things; Nature; Planned unit developments; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Railroads--Electrification; Railroads--Trains; Rivers; Roads; Roads,Paved; Transportation; Trees; Wooden-frame buildings;
Source:
Henry Sheldon Museum
Photographer:
George Lathrop
Submitted By:
Renee Gliddon
Submitted On:
2009-06-08
Original Media:
FIlm Negative
Scanning/Digitization/Creation Notes:
Macbook OS X V14.11 Epson Perfection V750 Pro
Image Scanned By:
Jamie Russell
Catalogue Information:
1986.310.415-417 Neg. #415 - Lanthrop Collection
Relative Dating Rationale:
Original Metadata
Times viewed:
2147
Landscape Change Menu New Breed Marketing New Breed Marketing University of Vermont University of Vermont The National Endowment for the Humanities National Science Foundation Linthilac Foundation