You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Barnes Homestead at 27 North Willard Street
- 1890 - 1920
- This image shows a three story Victorian home from front in winter. There is snow on ground and on home. There are two deciduous trees along the road and a wooden picket fence to the left. Another home is partially visible to the left and several are visible in the rear. The house is painted in a variety of colors, as is the chimney. There are lace curtains in the windows.
- 6452 x 4091 pixels; 3695536 bytes
- Original Filename:
- GPS Location:
- UTM Zone T 18, 4926912 E, 642671 N
- Buildings Cities and towns; City trees; Culture; Forests and Plants; Geology; Human Constructs; Landscapes; Living Things; Nature; Season; Snow; Stone walls and Fences; Storms; Surface Processes; Time; Trees; Winter; Winter storms; Wooden fences;
- Dr. Sten Fersing
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Architecture. No garage or driveway.
- Times viewed: