You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Bird's eye view of town
- 1870 - 1900
- The historic image gives a view of town from a nearby hill. There are railroad cars on the right side of the photograph, a barn with a cupola in the center of the photograph and a church steeple rising above trees on the far side of town. There are barns, houses, and a storage shed in town. The landscape is a combination of open fields and forests on hills. It looks like summer.
- 1469 x 856 pixels; 130585 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Barns; Buildings; Church buildings; Cities and towns; City trees; Culture; Deciduous; Dwellings; Elm; Forests and Plants; Geology; Hills; Human Constructs; Landforms; Landscapes; Living Things; Mountains; Nature; Pastures; Railroads--Trains; Season; Summer; Time; Transportation; Trees; Open_fields
- Special Collections, Bailey/Howe Library, University of Vermont
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Architecture. No utility lines.
- Times viewed: