You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Dam and Falls on the Missisquoi
- The historic image shows water trickling over a dam. The dam appears to be constructed of timber. Rock outcrop is visible downstream of the dam. There is scaffolding on the left side of the image. The riparian zone appears forested. This photo belongs to the town of Swanton VT.
- 481 x 318 pixels; 32900 bytes
- Original Filename:
- GPS Location:
- 44.921583 N latitude, 73.128917 W longitude
- Building; Conifers; Culture; Dams; Deciduous; Earth dams; Forests and Plants; Geology; Human Activity; Human Constructs; Landforms; Living Things; Nature; Outcrops (Geology); Plants; Riparian plants; Rivers; Season; Summer; Time; Trees; Work;
- Ledoux, Rodney R. History of Swanton, Vermont. Swanton Historical Society, 1988.
- Submitted By:
- Jens Hilke
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Times viewed: