You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
- 1890 - 1920
- A handwritten inscription at the bottom of the historic photograph reads, "Main Street Bakersfield, Vt." Both sides of the street are lined with sidewalks and trees, and there are electric lines along the right side of the street. There are two houses in the left foreground of the photograph. Vines grow on the porch of the first house. A wooden fence lines the sidewalk in the right foreground of the photograph. There is a large building with a two-story porch in past the houses on the left side of the street. There are people on the porch. A parked truck is visible along the right side of the street.
- 1594 x 970 pixels; 155920 bytes
- Original Filename:
- GPS Location:
- 44.782361 N latitude, 72.801278 W longitude
- Town Center; Buildings; Cities and towns; City trees; Commercial buildings; Culture; Deciduous; Dwellings; Electric lines--Poles and towers; Forests and Plants; Human Constructs; Landscapes; Living Things; Men; Nature; People; Roads; Schools; Season; Sidewalks; Stone walls and Fences; Streets; Summer; Time; Transportation; Trees; Trucks; Women; Wooden fences;
- Special Collections, Bailey/Howe Library, University of Vermont
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Utility lines. Tracks on road.
- Times viewed: