You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Bird's Eye View of Martin Family Farm and Cutter Pond
- 1907 - 1921
- A handwritten inscription at the bottom of the historic image reads, "Cutter Pond, Williamstown, Vt." The image shows a view of Cutter Pond (also known as Lotus Lake) on the right side and the house and barn of the Martin Farm on the left side of the image. The view is from a nearby hill. There are field crops behind the farmhouse. Most of the landscape in the middle ground of the photograph is open fields on hills. There are forested hills in the background of the photograph.
- 477 x 288 pixels; 17975 bytes
- Original Filename:
- GPS Location:
- 44.088944 N latitude, 72.551806 W longitude
- Agriculture; Barns; Buildings; Conifers; Culture; Deciduous; Dwellings; Farm buildings; Farming; Field Crops; Forests and Plants; Geology; Hills; Human Activity; Human Constructs; Landforms; Landscapes; Living Things; Mountains; Nature; Pasture plants; Pastures; Plants; Ponds; Rivers; Rural; Season; Shorelines; Summer; Time; Trees; Work;
- Special Collections, Bailey/Howe Library, University of Vermont
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Postcard mailed in 1921. Postcard style does not date earlier than 1907.
- Times viewed: