This area of Wolcott is completely changed with the exception of the white church, United Methodist, built in 1855. The dirt road is now paved, the small house next to the church is a vacant hillside, and the houses to the west of the church are replaced or gone. Utility lines now run across the street. Several types of trees are visible on both sides of the street. Forested hills can be seen in the distance as well as another church or municipal building.
2048 x 1536 pixels; 701560 bytes
44.54816 N latitude, 72.46265 W longitude Datum: WGS84