This is a handcolored picture of the double covered bridge on Pearl Street, Johnson. Stearn's Mill is located to the right and the Town Hall and sheds are directly behind the bridges. The foundation of the bridges was stone and the Flood of 1927 swept these bridges away. Grass and weeds are visible on the stone foundation of the bridges. Several trees are visible with leaves, however one on the left side of the image is bare suggesting that this photograph was taken in the spring. There are utility lines.
2322 x 1587 pixels; 689558 bytes
44.63588 N latitude, 72.67843 W longitude Datum: WGS84