Installing CA Certificates on Windows
In some rare circumstances, you may need to install the Equifax Root CA certificate on your system. To do so:
- Visit the Wireless Utilities page
- Right-click the "GeoTrust/Equifax root certificate link", and select the "Save Link as..." (Firefox) or "Save Target As..." (IE) option.
- Save the file to a familiar location (such as your desktop)
- Double-click the file to open it.
- Certificate information will be displayed. Be sure that the
"Issued to:" field reads "Equifax Secure Certificate Authority", then click
- You will be presented with a Certificate Import Wizard. Simply accept all of the default settings, and the certificate will be imported into your personal certificate store.
Last modified April 10 2009 03:03 PM