Automated configuration utilitities are available for supported Windows and Macintosh OS X operating systems.
- UVM_WPA2_Install.exe for Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- UVM-Wireless-Setup.pkg for Macintosh OS X 10.5.8 or later.
The certificate to UVM's radius server is downloaded automatically when establishing an 802.1x connection. If you need the certificate prior to authentication (such as when building a disk image), you may download it here:
- radius.uvm.edu Certificate Updater for Mac OS X
- radius.uvm.edu raw certificate file, expires April 6, 2017
Use of the UVM Enterprise Wireless network requires the presence of trusted root certificates on your system. If your system is missing these certificates, you can download them by selecting the links below. The certificates will then need be installed on your computer. In most cases, this can be accomplished simply by double-clicking the downloaded certificate files.
- The GeoTrust/Equifax root certificate, in case other methods of importing it fail.
- Installing the Root CA Certificate on Windows - additional certificate installation instructions for Windows users.
Last modified September 05 2012 02:43 PM