Waterman Computer Lab
- Verify the lab reservation schedule to see that your event is properly reserved for the correct time and location.
- Check that the software you intend to use is installed and test it in advance to ensure it is working properly and to your expectation.
- Test the equipment you intend to use (projectors, printers, smart boards) and report any malfunctioning equipment to the Helpline.
- Food and drink should not be consumed in the lab.
- Whenever possible, doors to the teaching classroms should be left open. Significant heat may be produced by working computers in an enclosed space. If noise levels during your instruction requires you to close the door, ensure it is left open upon exit to allow for temperature regulation.
- End your session on time; there may be a reservation for the space immediately proceeding your own.
- Log out of all workstations.
- Shut off projector, if used.
- Return chairs under desks; if additional chairs were brought in, return them to their original location.
- Erase marker boards.
- Pick up any trash, papers, or other objects left behind and dispose of them in the appropriate waste container.
Last modified November 13 2013 02:27 PM