Waterman Computer Lab
Lab Reservation Request for University Classes
The general-purpose main lab is a walk-in resource and not reservable for events during academic semsters.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Check the Reservation Schedules before submitting a request to ensure the space is available for the dates and times you want to reserve. Inflexible scheduling conflicts are to be resolved by the instructors and/or their respective Department Chairs or Deans. Account Services and Waterman Lab administrators will not arbitrate scheduling conflicts.
- Reservations are only accepted for the lab's normal hours of operation.
- Reservation requests for recurring classes must adhere to the time intervals set by the Registrar's Office Standard Meetings Pattern.
- Submission of this form does not guarantee a reservation. Reservation will only be completed when you receive a confirmation of your request at the email address you provide below.
- Use of the lab computers requires a valid UVM NetID or sponsored guest account.
- Note the lab's available software. If you require additional software, you are responsible for:
- requesting the software at least one month in advance of your class or event start date to allow for the build, deployment, installation and testing of the software in the lab environment. Requests made less than one month in advance will try to be accommodated but cannot be guaranteed.
- providing installation media or download links for the software to the lab administrators (when applicable).
- paying for requested software or software licensing fees (when applicable).
- Announcements regarding lab updates and changes are made via the LAB-NEWS listserv. If you plan to use the lab regularly, consider subscribing to LAB-NEWS.