Why buy a computer through UVM?
UVM's Computer Depot carries personal computers from Apple and Dell at competitive educational prices. We are a not-for-profit University department devoted exclusively to the needs of students, faculty and staff. You'll find many advantages in purchasing your computer through UVM:
- competitive educational pricing
- systems are ready to work on UVM's campus network
- systems meet UVM's published standards for support
- on-campus showroom, repair facility, and help clinic
- authorized dealer for the systems we sell since 1985
- value customer satisfaction and service
When you buy a computer from the Depot, you are buying a high-quality, supported, networked system to meet your stated needs at a low total cost of ownership. You get added value because our systems are designed to specifically to meet the educational, research and service requirements of the University community.
The Depot is located at 200 Davis Center, within the UVM Bookstore, and is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Stop by, call (802) 656-3067, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified November 15 2012 05:18 PM