The University of Vermont licenses Oracle Calendar for use by UVM faculty and staff. Using Oracle Calendar requires:
- an account on the Calendar server
- the Oracle Calendar client software
- the Oracle Calendar client software configured for UVM.
|The Oracle Calendar software can be downloaded from the UVM Software Archive. A web version is also available through any web browser.|
Computers purchased from and imaged bt the Depot should have Oracle Calendar pre-configured for UVM use. Use these instructions if you are installing the Oracle Calendar client for the first time on a home computer or one purchased from another location.
- Open the Oracle Calendar application
- Click the Other... button
- Click the New... button if no UVM profile exists. If one exists, highlight it and click the Edit... button.
- Enter/Confirm the following information:
- Connection Name: UVM Calendar
- Comment: [blank]
- Server: calendar.uvm.edu
- Node: 10000 or CIT
- Authentication: Standard Authentication
- Compression: Run Length Encoding Compression
- Encryption: Affine Cipher
- Click OK. Highlight the UVM entry and click the Make Default button. Then click Done.
Last modified February 22 2012 01:40 PM