The University of Vermont provides calendar services via Microsoft Exchange for UVM faculty, staff, and enrolled students. Accessing Exchange requires:
- an active NetID
- Exchange 2016-capable client software (below) or an up-to-date web browser.
You can manage your NetID at www.uvm.edu/account/. To request new departmental NetIDs, or if you need help with your existing NetID, contact Identity and Account Management with your full name and NetID. General information about NetIDs can be found here.
Your Exchange calendar can be accessed with several applications for Windows and OS X as well as iOS and Android devices:
- Microsoft Outlook for Windows and OS X. Outlook is included with Microsoft Office.
If your work computer does not already have it pre-installed, see the Microsoft Office at UVM page.
Students and employees may obtain Office 365 for personal use free of charge at go.uvm.edu/getoffice
- Outlook Web App (OWA) through any modern web browser.
- Mac Calendar app (OS X 10.8+). See Adding an Exchange Account to Apple Mail and Calendar.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Calendar app. See Adding an Exchange Account to your iOS Device.
- Android Calendar app. See Adding an Exchange Account to your Android 5.1+ Device
Last modified March 23 2016 01:03 PM