Services offered and administrated by Enterprise Technology Services (ETS)
File and Backup Services
File and backup services are administered by the ETS Systems Administration and Architecture department.
File Sharing Services
- CAMPUS Active Directory Services is a suite of Microsoft Active Directory-based services for faculty and staff. File and Print services are included.
- Zoo accounts are an option for personal file storage.
- Microsoft SharePoint Services is an online collaboration suite ideal for document sharing and project management.
- Email mailboxes and messages are backed up nightly and can be recovered through Zoo inbox recovery commands.
- Zoo network-stored files are backup up nightly and can be recovered through Zoo file recovery commands.
- Active Directory network-stored files such as those on the "S" or "H" drives, or on the networked "My Documents" location, are backed up every hour. Previous versions can be recovered through the Microsoft Windows "Pervious Versions" tab.