Human Subject Research Training
At the end of the tutorial you will be requested to register the
completion. In order to properly record completion and provide you with a
printable certificate, you must register with your UVM NetID and password.
Initial Training Access
- All UVM FACULTY, STAFF, and STUDENTS have UVM NetIDs and passwords.
- Select “Begin
Tutorial ” on your left to access the tutorial.
- If you do not remember your password, use this link to reset it: "Reset Password". When you have both your UVM NetID and newly reset password, select "Begin Tutorial".
- Non UVM FACULTY, STAFF, STUDENTS and/or those RE-HIRED or RE-INSTATED with UVM, please complete the
for UVM NetID for Required Training" form.
- Send the completed form in a sealed
envelope to the Research Protections Office at 213 Waterman Building, 85 South
Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05405.
- UVM will issue you a UVM NetID.
- The UVM NetID will be sent to you via email along with a PIN and instructions to create a password.
- Once you have both your UVM NetID and new password, you may click "Begin Tutorial" on your left.
Continued Training (every 3 years)
personnel having taken the initial training will receive an email from
our office to alert when they are required to retake the training.
- The email will include instructions regarding UVM NetID and details on how to reset password if necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 656-5040.
Completion of this tutorial will take approximately 60 minutes, however
you will be able to bookmark your progress at any time and return at your
convenience by using the bookmark.
The IRB Staffhttp://www.uvm.edu/irb/