Human Subject Research Training
At the end of the tutorial you will be requested to register your
completion. In order to record your completion and provide you with a
printable certificate, you must sign in with a UVM NetID and password.
- All UVM faculty, staff, and students have UVM NetIDs and passwords. You may click “Begin
Tutorial ” on your left now.
- If you are a UVM employee and don’t remember your password, you can
reset your password at "Reset Password". Once you have both your UVM NetID and new password, you may click "Begin Tutorial" on your left.
- If you are not UVM faculty, staff or a student, and you have never had a UVM NetID, please complete the
for UVM NetID for Required Training" form and forward in a sealed
envelope to the Research Protections Office at 213 Waterman Building, 85 South
Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05405.
- UVM will generate a UVM NetID for this purpose.
- The UVM NetID will be sent to you via email along with instructions to create a password.
- Once you have both your UVM NetID and new password, you may click "Begin Tutorial" on your left.
Continued Training (every 3 years)
personnel having taken the initial training will receive an email from
our office to alert when they are required to retake the training.
- The email will include instructions regarding UVM NetID and details on how to reset password if necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 656-5040.
Completion of this tutorial will take approximately 60 minutes, however
you will be able to bookmark your progress at any time and return at your
convenience by using the bookmark.
The IRB Staffhttp://www.uvm.edu/irb/