Institutional Biosafety Committee - IBC
IBC Meeting Dates, Requirements and Submission Deadlines
- Meetings are generally on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 3:30 pm
- Meetings generally take place in 427A Waterman Building
Biological Review Requirements
- All new protocols must be reviewed and signed off by the UVM Biological Safety Officer (BSO) prior to submission to the IBC Office.
- Investigators should contact the BSO according to the chart below to allow enough time for a meeting and possible site visit to the lab.
- Send protocol to BSO, Jeff.Labossiere@uvm.edu, in word format so that he may track suggested changes.
- Once reviewed by the BSO, protocols and any supplmental materials must be converted to pdf format and emailed to the IBC by 4:30 on day of deadline.
- New protocols will not be considered for IBC review until this has been completed and the BSO has signed off on the protocol.
Submission to IBC
- All forms must be emailed to the IBC by 4:30 on day of RPO deadline as noted below.
- Electronic signatures on the forms are accepted
- Submit in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Deadline for Biosafety Coordinator Review||Deadline for RPO Submission||IBC Meeting Date||Meeting Location|
|September 10, 2013
||September 24, 2013
||October 8, 2013||Waterman 427A
|October 15, 2013
||October 29, 2013
||November 12, 2013||Waterman 427A|
|November 12, 2013
||November 26, 2013
||December 10, 2013||Waterman 338 (Memorial Lounge)
|December 10, 2013
||December 24, 2013
||January 14, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|January 14, 2014
||January 28, 2014
||February 11, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|February 11, 2014
||February 25, 2014
||March 11, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|March 11, 2014
||March 25, 2014
||April 8, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|April 15, 2014
||April 29, 2014
||May 13, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|May 13, 2014
||May 27, 2014
||June 10, 2014||Waterman 338 (Memorial Lounge)|
|June 10, 2014
||June 24, 2014
||July 8, 2014||Waterman 427A|
Last modified October 22 2013 08:55 AM