Checklist for Orientation
Are You Ready for Orientation?
- Have you reviewed the information you will need to bring with you to Orientation?
- Have you double-checked your eligibility for each benefit?
- Have you written down any questions you may have for the benefits experts?
- Have you entered beneficiaries on your Group Life Insurance and Retirement forms?
- Do you have a copy of your current Retirement account if you are eligible to transfer it to a UVM plan?
Important Note: We encourage you to look over the forms and documents listed below, but NOT to fill them out. (Some forms may require a conversation with a spouse or partner ahead of time!) We will provide you with all of the forms that you need to complete when you attend New Employee Orientation. Completing forms before you arrive will not get you out of orientation faster.
Complete List of Forms for Orientation