Checklist for New Hire Enrollment
Are You Ready for New Hire Enrollment?
- Have you reviewed the information you will need to bring with you to New Hire Enrollment?
- Have you double-checked your eligibility for each benefit?
- Have you written down any questions you may have for the benefits experts?
- Have you entered beneficiaries on your Group Life Insurance and Retirement forms?
- Do you have a copy of your current Retirement account if you are eligible to transfer it to a UVM plan?
- Have you activated your UVM NetID?
- Have you logged into MyUVM to access your UVM e-mail?
- Have you located and have ready to bring on your first day, Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) identifying documents?
Complete List of Forms for New Hire Enrollment
Additional Forms for Faculty