Individual Learning Opportunities (Open Labs)
Learning Services maintains a regular schedule of Individual Learning Opportunities designed to provide hands-on instruction. To ensure that we are fully-prepared to give you individualized learning, registration via PeopleSoft is required for these sessions.
To enroll in an individual help session:
- Log into PeopleSoft Human Resources to register for a session
- Search for course OPL001
- Select a date and time from the list that is generated
- After selecting a class, the comment field will appear. Please tell us what specific issues you would like help with.
Consider the following:
- Your session will begin and end on time, please plan accordingly.
- If you cannot make a session, please cancel your appointment as far in advance as possible.
- These sessions are not meant to be a substitute for attending Learning Services classes or reading Mini Manuals.
- We cannot answer questions about departmental procedure or interpret University Policy. Please consult with your supervisor for the answers to these questions.
- Check out the PeopleSoft Mini-Manual for your PeopleSoft functional area of interest prior to signing up for an Open Lab—you may answer your own question and save yourself some time.