Update from HRS Learning Services April - May 2014
Apply now for the Financial Management Certificate Series that begins in September. The DEADLINE for application is April 15 at noon! Interested individuals should obtain their manager's approval, then read and complete the application packet. See the HRS Learning Services website for more information, the full schedule and application materials.
- Basic Excel, Level One (CPT001)
- Intermediate SharePoint (CPT033)
- It's Windows 8: Do Not Panic (CPT035)
- Intermediate Excel (CPT016)
- Basic Formulas in Excel (CPT017)
- Introduction to Prezi (CPT022)
- Advanced Formulas and Functions in Excel (CPT002)
- Basic Macros in Excel (CPT005)
- Creating Accessible PDFs (CPT034)
- Advanced EMS (CPT037) [Awaiting Course Description]
- PurCard Reallocation Process (PSF011)
- Exploring Traits of a Leader (SLE017)
- Encouraging Professional Development (SLE012)
- Managing the Problem Employee (SLE024)
- Effective Performance Appraisal (HRS001)
- Retirement Savings Plan Information Session (BEN016)
- Understanding Your Post-Retirement Medical Benefit (BEN025)
- Importance of Background Checks (HRS005)
- Effective Time Management (TIM001)
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EDX003)
Visit the e-Learning page to discover a multitude of available classes.
See the variety of PeopleSoft classes now available in an online format.
You must register in PeopleSoft HR for all classes offered by Learning Services. After you have registered, you will receive all necessary information along with your notice of confirmation via e-mail. If you need help to register, read the directions on How to Register for Classes.