Update from HRS Learning Services February 8, 2013
Summary: Register for upcoming classes and workshops with openings! Visit the Learning Services website for a full listing and all the details.
Check out the workshops being offered at the edu@uvm staff development event, March 5, 6 and 7. See the event website at uvm.edu/edu for all the details.
- Creating and Managing Your Purchases (FMC005)
- Payroll Accounting (FMC008)
- Taxes at the University of Vermont (FMC009 )
- Budgeting at UVM (FMC011)
- Fundamentals of Accounting (FMC002)
- UVM's Internal Control Environment (FMC003)
- Chart of Accounts (FMC004)
- Retirement Savings Plan Information (BEN016)
- Compliance Responsibilities at UVM (LGP004)
- Effective Performance Appraisal (HRS001)
- Money Matters: Compensation at UVM (HRS009)
- Importance of Background Checks (HRS005)
- Web Accessibility Basics (WEB032)
- Visit the e-Learning page to discover a multitude of classes.
- See the PeopleSoft classes now available in an online format.
You must register for all classes offered by Learning Services. You will receive any necessary information along with your notice of confirmation.