UVM's Wellness and Employee Assistance Program
In the late fall of 2013, The Wellness Corporation, UVM's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider, announced a new partnership with a recognized leader in the field of EAP, worklife and wellness programs. This new partnership, branded "LifeScope," will enrich UVM's EAP and wellness offerings, while all of the benefits that our faculty and staff have been enjoying through The Wellness Corporation will continue uninterrupted.
LifeScope programs provide a broad variety of services to the families* of UVM faculty, staff and retirees. Call 800-828-6025 or visit the LifescopeEAP website for more information. (First-time users, see "How to Use the LifeScope Website" below.)
Highlights of LifeScope's Service to UVM
- 24/7 confidential access to licensed, master's-level clinicians
- Free, short-term counseling for emotional well-being issues such as stress, depression, grief, substance misuse, family/marital/relationship issues, career challenges and more
- Family and caregiving consultation, resources and referrals for child care, elder care and pet care needs
- Phone consultation and online tools for legal and financial issues
- Tips, resources and referrals for household matters, personal and family safety, travel and recreation, relocation, and more
- Tips, resources and referrals for wellness service providers, fitness centers, healthy lifestyle supports, and more
- Unlimited access to a robust website featuring articles, assessments, webinars, financial calculators, searchable databases, skill builders and more
How to Use the LifeScope Website
Visit www.LifescopeEAP.com to access many of the benefits available to the families* of UVM faculty, staff and retirees. (Those seeking counseling should call 800-828-6025.) To use the website, enter UVM as the username and GUEST as the password. Upon entering the site for the first time, please register by doing the following:
- Click on REGISTER near the top of the screen in order to bring up the Registration Agreement. Read the Agreement, then Accept the Terms of the Agreement at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the Registration Form by choosing a Username, entering your e-Mail Address, and creating a Password. (Check the box to allow users to e-mail you if you wish to participate in discussion forums at that level.) Write down your username and password for future reference and, as always, please do not use your UVM netID and password to access external sites.
*Services provided to UVM by LifeScope EAP are available to benefits-eligible UVM faculty, staff and retirees, their family, and individuals living in their household. LifeScope recognizes a broad definition of family that includes parents, grandparents, children by blood, adoption or marriage, spouses/partners, children, and grandchildren.