Overview of the Personal Safety Response Team
The University of Vermont's Personal Safety Response Team acts to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the UVM community. The multi-disciplinary team shares information concerning personal safety issues involving UVM employees and coordinates efforts between departments.
- Office of the General Counsel
- Risk Management and Safety
- Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Office
- University Police Services
- Labor and Employee Relations/Human Resource Services
- Audit Services
*Other members of the University community may be asked to attend on an as-needed basis.
UVM Policy on Personal Safety and Security
- Safety and Prevention Links and Videos (UVM Police Services)
- Utilizing the Personal Safety Response Team
Last modified December 20 2016 02:07 PM