University of Vermont

Human Resource Services  –  Trusted Partner…Smart Solutions.

Banner Navigation

HRS Forms

Often working with Human Resource Services involves filling out forms—enrolling, changing, requesting, stopping . . . there are forms for most of the things that employees need to do. They're all listed here under one of five categories: everything from Benefits to Performance Appraisals. Forms are in .pdf format unless otherwise noted.

Questions? For technical help, call the ETS Helpline at 656-2604 or e-mail


Flexible Spending Accounts

Health Savings Accounts for Part-Time Faculty

Life Insurance

Long-Term Disability

Medical and Dental Insurance



Tuition Remission

Payroll/Employee Records

Staff Performance Appraisal

Recruiting, Hiring, and Position Management

Grievance and Mediation for Non-Represented Staff

Last modified May 20 2015 10:36 AM