University of Vermont Professor and conservation biologist Joe Roman recently spoke to media about his study on Killer Whales and how they affect marine ecosystems.
University of Vermont wildlife biologist Joe Roman has been researching the effects of eating invasive species as a means of protecting marine ecosystems.
Professor Roman partnered with Hotel Vermont to arrange a tasting of invasive species such as european oysters, green crabs, and periwinkles.
- Vermont Researchers Speed Up Tree Aging Process To Create Old Growth
- Waking the Sleeping Giant
- ‘Last frontiers of wilderness’: Intact forest plummets globally
- Racial Disparities in Vermont Traffic Policing
- Elephant Poaching Costs Africa $25M Per Year
- Would You Live in a Wood Skyscraper?
- Drugs in the Water? Don’t Blame Students
- Save The Environment, Eat Invasive Species
- Price of Beauty? For Lake Champlain, it’s $17M Per Meter
- Whale Poop and Invasive Species
- 1 of 3
- next ›