Food Systems Graduate Program Resources
- Questions about Vermont Residency?
- Questions about Tuition and Fees?
- Graduate Student Writing Center
- Graduate Student Ombudsman
- Tuition and Fees for Graduate Students
- Student Financial Services
- Billing Dates and Due Dates
- Common UVM Billing Codes and Definitions
- Thesis/Dissertation Instructions and Forms
Post-Graduation Student Loan Information
Career Opportunities for Food Systems Graduates
Career paths in food systems are varied and can include work in advocacy and policy, entrepreneurship, community development, education, agriculture, food distribution, cooking, writing, and marketing. Below is a list of resources to help launch your job, fellowship or internship search.
- Subscribe to the Tufts University comfood jobs listserv for job, fellowship and internship postings across the country.
- Good Food Jobs is also great for nationwide job postings. And, if you are wondering what field is best for you, the site provides career profiles and video blogs of professionals in a variety of food systems job fields.
- Civil Eats is a daily news source for critical thought about the American food system. They also provide an expansive list of organizations that are working to improve the food system.
- Grace News offers a guide for jobs in food sustainability on their EcoCentric blog site.
- Looking to stay in Vermont? Check out the Farm to Plate job listings site. And, if you want to keep up-to-date on innovative food systems work in Vermont, visit the Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund website.
Last modified November 20 2015 12:48 PM