Other Youth Programs
Opportunities for youth exist in other areas of the vast Extension family. If you're a Vermont youth looking for ways to get involved, meet other youth and families, learn more about a particular area or embrace an opportunity to better yourself, consider these:
Becoming an Outdoor Family program
- Learn more about this outdoor education experience for the whole family in the Family and Wellness section.
Migrant Education program
- This program provides educational support services to children (21 and under) of families that relocate in order to obtain seasonal or temporary employment in agriculture. Learn more in the Family and Wellness section.
Eating What We Grow program
- This program educates about choosing and preparing Vermont-grown fruits and vegetables. Learn more in the Food and Nutrition section.
EFNEP Youth Programs
- These programs are offered both during school time and out-of-school time for youth grades K-12, with a focus on fun, hands-on activities. Topics include USDA's MyPlate, Food Safety, Physical Activity and Body Image. Learn more in the Food and Nutrition section.
Understanding Youth Development
- This national webinar series is a professional development/continuing education opportunity for Cooperative Extension and other youth development professionals around the country. Learn more in the Understanding Youth Development webinar section.
Last modified April 23 2013 02:07 PM