A teen-led program for 4-H members ages 13-18 to get younger youth excited about 4-H and to grow the program.
June 24, 2016
- This contest is open to all Vermont 4-H horse members 14 years through 18 years of age as of January 1, 2016.
The intent of the Northeast Regional Horsemanship Clinic is to provide an educational and enjoyable horse showing experience for 4-H members at a reasonable cost. The Clinic is sponsored by the Caledonia, Orleans and Essex County 4-H Foundations.
June 24-26, 2016
July 7-10, 2016
Horse Show open to all Vermont 4-H members. Horse classes, quiz bowl, general knowledge exam, horse judging and more. At the Addison County Fair and Field Days.
July 10, 2016: Rough Terrain Farm, Bedore Road, Randolph Center, VT
July 17, 2016: Connecticut Valley Fair, Bradford, VT
August 6, 2016: Connecticut Valley Fair, Bradford, VT
July 13, 2016
July 23 - 24, 2016
July 18, 2016
August 16 - 21, 2016
- Register to enter your 4-H exhibit at this year's Vermont State Fair in Rutland.
- Exhibitor Information and Registration
August 1, 2016
August 26 - September 4, 2016
- Register to enter your 4-H exhibit, show or contest at this year's Champlain Valley Fair.
- Champlain Valley Fair 4-H Information
Factsheet for 4-H leaders and members in 4-H poultry activities. Written by UVM Extension Livestock Specialist Joe Emenheiser and State 4-H Livestock Specialist Wendy Sorrell. 1 page. October 2015.