Burlington--To comply with Act 64, Vermont's water quality bill, all custom manure applicators must become certified in order to apply manure on farms and cropland in the state.
Rutland--Kimberly Griffin has been named the new University of Vermont (UVM) Extension 4-H educator for Bennington and Rutland Counties. She will be based in the UVM Extension Office in Rutland.
Burlington--The Vermont Backyard Woods Program will offer a six-week online course for landowners in Windham and Windsor Counties interested in becoming active stewards of their woods.
- Conference Planned for Hop Growers and Brewers
- Experts and Farmers to Share Research, Strategies for Cover Crops and No-Till Farming
- January Gardening Tips
- New Family-Oriented Program Targets Local Sixth Graders
- Extension Master Gardeners Help Cultivate Gardening Knowledge
- Rutland Extension Office Relocates to North Main Street
- Addison County 4-H Members Give Back to Local Community Organizations
- Ross Appointed UVM Extension Director
- Annual Maple Conferences on Tap for January
- Community Garden Project Turns Food Scraps Into Black Gold
- 1 of 107
- next ›