Fayston--Five Fayston Elementary School students recently had a firsthand opportunity to explore the culinary arts thanks to a special partnership between the school, Tucker Hill Inn in Waitsfield and University of Vermont Extension 4-H.
Burlington--The Youth Agricultural Individual Development Account (IDA) Program, a collaboration of University of Vermont (UVM) Extension 4-H and the UVM Center for Sustainable Agriculture, has extended its deadline to May 15 for applications for its next program cycle.
East Montpelier--Talented 4-H'ers from eight 4-H clubs in Orange and Washington Counties participated in Super Saturday 4-H Regional Day, April 8, in East Montpelier.
- 4-H'ers Gather in Rutland for Southwest Regional 4-H Night
- Results Are In For Youth Turkey Calling Contest
- "Big Hundo" to Honor UVM Extension Hops Project
- Voices of Vermont Extension Master Gardener Project Leaders & Community Partners
- Climate May Challenge Sugarmakers: Maples at risk from global warming
- Hopping on Board: Vermont Begins to Rebuild Its Hops Industry
- More Than 60 4-H'ers Compete in Hippology
- Family Camping Weekend Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- 4-H Spring Showcase Provides Forum for Talented Youths
- 4-H Sheep Tour Held March 25
- 1 of 112
- next ›