Family and Health
Caring Today for Tomorrow
A kinship conference for relatives raising children and those who support them, such as:
- Grandparents and relatives raising children
- Social workers, mental health providers, court personnel, guardians ad litem
- Professionals working with relatives raising children
This conference is co-sponsored by Casey Family Services, Vermont Kin As Parents, and UVM Extension.
Conference InformationWednesday, September 7, 2011
Doubletree Hotel, Williston Road, South Burlington, Vt.
- To request a disability-related accommodation to participate in this program, please contact Lynn Granger at 802-338-4725 by August 19, 2011 so we may assist you.
- For more information contact Sally Cleveland firstname.lastname@example.org or Joan Vance email@example.com.
- Participants should ontact the Doubletree Hotel directly for lodging reservations - 802-658-0250 or doubletree.hilton.com .
Last modified July 12 2011 03:35 PM