Environment and Natural Resources
This project identifies, addresses and shares critical ecological and economic issues affecting the Lake Champlain basin and its resources. The Vermont Department of Water conducts water testing and works along with Extension to share this information by empowering communities, businesses and other stakeholders to make informed decisions regarding the management, conservation, utilization and rehabilitation of water resources.
Find instruction on ...
- Programs on aquatic resources, invasive species, coastal communities and economies and more through the Lake Champlain Sea Grant Program [Extension partner site]
- Education for students and teachers from the Lake Champlain Sea Grant [Extension partner site]
- Latest research from the Lake Champlain Sea Grant [Extension partner site]
Regional water quality
- Recreational water quality information (for swimming) from the Vermont Department of Health
- Drinking water quality information
- Water testing information
- Youth programming on Lake Champlain education, stream monitoring and more from the Watershed Alliance [Extension partner site]
- Watershed Alliance Program Brochure (PDF)[Extension partner site]
- Watershed resource list [Extension partner site]
- Watershed internship opportunities [Extension partner site]
Last modified August 27 2012 02:36 PM