Community and Economic Vitality
UVM Extension Income Tax Schools
Educational programs for tax practitioners
2013 November Income Tax Schools
- November 6-7, 2013 - Champlain Valley Exposition, Essex Jct., Vt.
- November 13–14, 2013 – Killington Grand, Killington, Vt.
The November Income Tax Schools provide tax practitioners with 15 hours of CPE credits (10 hours of tax law, 3 hours of new tax and 2 hours of ethics). We use the nationally recognized Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation (LGUTEF) 750-page tax workbook which also has more than 8 years of books on CD. Topics include such items as reparation of non-profit tax returns, individual issues, new legislation, estate tax law, rulings and cases, among others. One of the highlights is an hour of Vermont tax law.
- 2012 National Income Tax Workbook Update
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Internal Revenue Service for Tax Pros - IRS subsite with resources specifically for tax professionals.
- Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation (LGUTEF) - The National Income Tax Workbook written, developed and published annually by LGUTEF and used nationally to teach workshops, institutes, seminars and forums.
- Rural Tax Education - Providing farmers and ranchers, other agricultural producers and Extension educators with a current and easy to understand source for agriculturally related income and self-employment tax information.
*Any reference to commercial products, trade names, or brand names is for information only, and no endorsement or approval is intended.
Last modified April 02 2013 03:33 PM