Business & Community Development
UVM Extension conducts community leadership programs such as "Take Charge / Re-Charge" and also the downtown and business district analyses, in an effort to engage more citizens in making policy and community decisions to improve the communities in which they live.
Find instruction on ...
Tourism and recreation management
- Vermont Tourism Data Center specialize in tourism that strengthens community vitality and promotes environmental stewardship. [Extension partner site]
Northeast Market Analyses
- Greensboro (Farm Worker Housing Market)
- Downtown and Business District Market Analysis [Extension partner site]
Planning and tools
- Enterprise Budget Factsheet
- U.S. Small Business Administration aids, counsels, assists and protects the interests of small business concerns. Plan, start, manage a business.
- Vermont Business Center is your source for professional certificate programs, management development seminars and custom training solutions. [Extension partner site]
- Vermont Department of Economic Development Find solutions to your business needs, ways to start a business, tax assistance, networking, tools and plenty of support.
- Entrepreneurs and their communities resources area: Build your business strategies, employee training and more.
- Vermont Small Business Development Center
- Extension Tax School: Educational program for tax practitioners
- Women's Agricultural Network [Extension partner site]
- Small Business Administration's Office of Women's Business Ownership
Last modified August 12 2010 03:58 PM