Farming Across Cultures Communication Program
Resources for Producers
The following documents are a few of the resources developed for producers and workers during the early stages of the FACCP grant.
- A "New Employee Information Sheet" that can be filled out by the farm producer or manager and given to each new employee to ensure the new employee gets a good overview of general information about work expectations, housing, compensation and more. This should be translated into Spanish for Spanish speaking employees.
- A wallet sized Emergency Information Card that should be filled out by the employer to provide basic emergency information for each new employee
- Examples of how to set up a simple record system for Spanish speaking employees such as calving information or milk quality
- A consent to travel form to be filled out and notarized when one parent is traveling internationally with a child and the other parent is not traveling with them.
- A wage and benefit claim form from the Department of Labor of Vermont.
- Income documentation letters for a previous or current employee. This letter can often be used for income documentation required for most sliding fee health clinics.
- A comprehensive list of common foods in English and Spanish that can be used with employees to help communicate food needs
Last modified October 21 2011 03:25 PM