Work for the Center for EcoTechnology
The Center for EcoTechnology is growing! We’re hiring to fill a range of green professional positions: energy specialists, contractor services coordinators, customer service representatives, and many more.
Join our hardworking, passionate team and help us help people in Massachusetts and the region save energy and reduce waste in their homes and businesses. For more than 35 years we’ve offered proven advice and resources to help people save money and feel more comfortable at home and to help businesses perform better. Working with partners throughout the region, we’re helping transform the way we live and work for a better community, economy, and environment – now and for the future.
We have openings in the following postions:
- Scheduling Coordinator – When a customer calls the MassSave Program, an appointment is scheduled for an Energy Specialist to visit their home and speak about how to make their home more energy efficient.
- Energy Specialist – Tours customers’ homes and recommends all the ways the MassSave program can make homes more energy efficient through weatherization measures such as air sealing or insulation.
- Energy Specialist Lead – In addition to working with customers in their homes, this position also manages/mentors other Energy Specialists.
- Customer Service Representative – Speaks with homeowners who have committed to the MassSave Program and helps customers learn how to make their homes more energy efficient.
- Contractor Services Coordinator – Works with contractors who are installing energy efficient measures in customers’ homes. Knowledge of building practices helpful.
- Quality Assurance Inspector – Upon completion of weatherization measures, the QA Inspector visits homes to ensure compliance with the MassSave program requirements.
- Inventory Control Specialist – Having all the materials to perform the visits to our customers is essential. This position ensures all inventory of the MassSave Program in accounted for and accurate.
- Contractor Services Manager – Works collaboratively with all of our contractors and oversees the staff that works closely with our contractors.
- Data Management Specialist – We need to know how many customers we are serving. This position pulls data as requested by managers from several different databases and helps invoice contractors as needed.