Environmental Studies at UVM

Forms and Information

ENVS Major/Minor plan forms:

Writable .docx forms to track courses
These forms are also available on paper at the front desk at Bittersweet.

  1. Click on the form you need.
  2. Maintain the integrity of the form, and its lines, when you type in the gray boxes to list your information and courses.
  3. List any double major, or elective/additional minor, on the last form listed here.

Direct any questions about these forms to our front desk, Jaclyn Devino, 656-4055, jdevino@uvm.edu.

Other ENVS forms:

Degree Requirements by College:

University Information and Support Systems:

Campus Life and Wellbeing

Advising Resources