edu@uvm — a Signature Staff Development Event
edu@uvm is a three-day signature learning event focused on staff development. Important themes like diversity, social justice, and commitment to Our Common Ground are woven throughout the workshops which are grouped in six broad tracks:
- Personal Effectiveness, Career Development and Life Planning
- Communication Skills and Conflict Management
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Health and Wellness/Work-Life Balance
- Leadership Development and University Policy and Procedure
- Technical Skills: Software and Web Design
Registration closed Tuesday, March 1.
Join us for a Welcome Session on Tuesday morning, March 8. This year's speaker is Porter Knight, a dynamic and popular presenter, life-changing consultant, published author of two books, Certified Professional Organizer® and Founding Partner at Productivity Vermont. Registration required.
Cancellations can not be processed through PeopleSoft. To cancel a registration, email email@example.com. Please include the course code of the session you wish to cancel.
Workshop locations can be viewed via PeopleSoft HR by going to: Main Menu > Self Service > Learning and Development > Training Summary which will list the Training Facility Name and Room Code (room number).
Ask questions or share feedback via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified March 03 2016 10:51 AM