edu@uvm — a Signature Staff Development Event
edu@uvm is a three-day signature learning event focused on staff development. Important themes like diversity, social justice, and commitment to Our Common Ground are woven throughout the workshops which are grouped in six broad tracks:
- Personal Effectiveness, Career Development and Life Planning
- Communication Skills and Conflict Management
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Health and Wellness/Worklife Balance
- Leadership Development and University Policy and Procedure
- Technical Skills: Software and Web Design
Planning for edu@uvm 2016 is Underway!
Registration will open at 8:00 AM on Monday, February 1 and will close at 4:00 PM on Tuesday, March 1.
Become a Presenter!
We are looking for new and innovative workshops that would be of interest to UVM staff. Submit a presentation proposal by completing the online form. The deadline for submission is end of day November 1, 2015.
Join us for a Welcome Session on Tuesday morning, March 8. This year's speaker will be announced soon.
Registrants will receive a reminder e-mail on Thursday, March 3. The e-mail will communicate details about the class, including its location.
Ask questions or share feedback via e-mail: email@example.com.
Last modified October 05 2015 12:00 PM