What We Do
What we do:
- Create behvior change campaign for the campus community.
- Conduct audits of the trash and recycling bins in buildings.
- Develop messages and engage with students on sustainability issues.
- Conduct energy audits of light bulbs and appliances in residence halls. Exchange new, efficient bulbs for old, inefficient ones.
- Conduct surveys about ecological issues
- Attend weekly meetings to plan activities and provide feedback to the coordinator
- Set up and staff environmental information booths and exhibits
- Write articles about eco-topics for local newspapers
- Set up and maintain eco-bulletin boards in residence halls.
Topics we address:
- Recycling & Solid Waste
- Sustainable Transportation
- Energy Conservation
- Local Food
- Water Conservation
- Reuse Strategies