Employee Assistance Program
New Wellness and Employee Assistance Program
The University of Vermont is pleased to announce a working partnership with The Wellness Corporation, a New England-based company that has provided employee assistance and wellness programs to institutions of higher education for over 25 years.
As of January 1, 2012, The Wellness Corporation is providing a broad variety of services to the families of UVM faculty and staff. Call 800-828-6025 for more information on:
- 24/7 access to Wellness Corporation's WorkLife Program
- In-Person Counseling (personal or work-related issues)
- Budget and Debt Counseling
- Legal Consultations by phone (with discounts on in-person services)
- Financial Consultations by phone
- New-Parent Transition Coaching program
- WorkLife Resources and Referrals
- Health and Wellness Coaching online and by phone
- Unlimited Access to the www.wellnessworklife.com Website
- Monthly WorkLife Newsletter
- Regular WorkLife Balance Webinars
- Web-based and Onsite Management Training and Support
Visit wellnessworklife.com to see the benefits available to the families* of UVM faculty and staff. Simply use UVM as the company name and choose a unique username and password to register. Write down your username and password for future reference and, as always, please do not use your UVM netID and password to access external sites.
*Services provided to UVM by The Wellness Corporation are available to benefits-eligible UVM faculty and staff, individuals living in their household, and their children through the age of 25 who are full-time students.
Last modified January 02 2012 11:44 AM