Supervising Today's Student Employees Certificate Series
The total time requirement for the Supervising Today's Student Employees Certificate Series includes approximately 24 hours of classroom time and outside reading on upcoming topics. It is imperative that you fully understand the time commitment required prior to signing up for the series.
- Attend and fully participate in all required sessions.
- Complete required reading prior to class session if assigned by instructors.
- Complete a final project.
- Guarantee release time for classes and work time to complete the required project.
- Support participant with goal setting and integration of learning into work.
Last modified July 14 2017 02:31 PM