Accommodations and Accessibility
Arrangements can be made for employees with disabilities who may require auxiliary aids, services, or other reasonable accommodations in order to view this website effectively or to participate in training sessions. Translation services and some written instructional aids may be available for employees for whom English is a second language.
- Accessible parking is available. There are 7 accessible parking spaces and 1 van accessible parking space in the Votey lot (behind the Billings and Ira Allen Chapel buildings).
- Any vehicle displaying a valid disabled placard or license plate may park in any legitimate parking space on campus with the exception of reserved/special permit spaces, lined-out areas or fire lanes.
Entering, Exiting and Navigating Billings
- Entryways. The east entrance of Billings is equipped with a punch pad automatic door opener.
- Elevator. There is an elevator that accesses all four floors of the building.
- Service Animals are allowed to be in all University Buildings, including residence halls.
- There are accessible stalls in all public restrooms.
- There are currently no gender neutral restrooms in Billings. (There are gender neutral restrooms in the Davis Center.)
Please contact Professional Development and Training at (802) 656-5800 or e-mail ProfessionalDevelopment@uvm.edu with any requests. Advance notice will help us to meet your needs. Thank you.
Last modified July 06 2015 09:48 AM