Viewing Assignment Comments
- In My Grades, click on the Assignment that has been graded.
- To view the comments in Blackboard, click the arrow button ↝ SEE IMAGE.
(NOTE: If you don't see this button, try using a different browser. e.g. Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari)
- To download the file with comments
- Click this download button ↝ SEE IMAGE
- Choose annotated pdf ↝ SEE IMAGE
- Important: View PDF file in Adobe Reader (a free download on UVM's software site), not in your browser. Comments are displayed only when using Adobe Reader to view the PDF. Some browsers, such as Firefox, Chrome, or IE will try to be "efficient" and display the PDF in the browser window, but in most cases, comments don't show. If this is happening, right click on the PDF and choose "Save as..." Choose to save it someplace that's easy to find. Then, with Adobe Reader, open the file.