- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, October 25 @ 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
During this workshop we discuss the value of articulating a personal teaching philosophy and important elements to include in your statement. You will have a chance to start a draft of your teaching philosophy.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Old Mill 325 (John Dewey Lounge)