- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 08 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Looking for a few tips to ease the burden of responding to student writing? We'll explore a few strategies for focusing your attention and share ideas for reducing the paper load.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303