- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, November 14 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
n this workshop, we demonstrate how teaching with iClickers can enhance student engagement, especially in large enrollment courses. Faculty use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture and in pre-class readings. This workshop covers the technical requirements of using iClickers and ideas for teaching with them.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303