- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, November 19 @ 9:00 AM - 10:15 PM
Many faculty use multiple choice questions on their exams but remain unsure whether the questions they ask are a true gauge of student understanding. This workshop will cover different types of multiple choice and short-answer questions, as well as how to write questions that assess both lower and higher order thinking. Faculty should come prepared to draft several questions for one of their courses.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe