- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, September 05 @ 3:15 PM - 4:30 PM
In this workshop, we will explore Blackboard's assessment tools and grading features. We will show the basics of using the following:
- Grade Center
- Tests and Surveys
This workshop assumes prior knowledge of: navigating the course environment (course menu, control panel, bread crumbs); basic understanding of content areas and adding tools; basic understanding of how to use the text editor.
If you do not have mastery of the above skills, please make an appointment with the CTL "Doctor Is In" program before attending this workshop. Email email@example.com
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802/656-0310
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe