- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, November 21 @ 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
In this hands-on session, we will learn how to add annotations, such as important points and guiding questions, to PDF documents. Annotations help focus student attention and improve comprehension.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303