- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, October 03 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
A Google image search may yield thousands of finds and when we spot the perfect picture, it's tempting to use it in a blog post, course, PowerPoint, or publication. However, almost all the images found this way are copyrighted. In this workshop, we'll explore a variety of repositories that offer images that are free and legal to use. We'll show how to edit these images in simple or creative ways with a free online tool.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802/656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303